Welcome to the Buckeye Book CommunityMar 7, 2019
We received word last summer that The Ohio State University did not continue the Buckeye Book Community (BBC) with campus students. The good news is that our Club will continue in our 5.5th year of Buckeye Book Community.
- All alumni and friends are invited
- If you’d like to be involved this spring, email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up and order the book (if needed) by Friday, March 15.
- 2018 BBC members voted and the selected book for BBC 5.5 Spring Club Meeting is, Life on the Color Line. This was the BBC selection for Ohio State and Incoming first-year students back in 2007.
- The BBC group meeting and book discussion either in-person (with a club-provided meal) or via Skype/Facetime will take place in Grand Rapids in late April or early May 2019 with the date/time/location TBD upon a survey of committed members.
- Please email Kristy to join in the fun and to order your book. Please include your mailing address, and if you are an Ohio State alumni or not (alumni status is not necessary – all are welcome!).
The Ohio State Alumni Club of West Michigan’s Buckeye Book Commulooks look forward to seeing you!